Holistic Recipes - Fluffy Vegan Turmeric Pancakes
These anti-Inflammatory Vegan Turmeric Pancakes are not only really easy, gorgeously fluffy and delicious, they’re also incredibly nutritious and protein rich so they will keep you full until lunch.
Once made, they last in an air tight container refrigeration for 4-5 days.
- 1/2cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2cup almond flour
- 1/2cup chickpea flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2tbsp hempseeds
- 1tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 x Amala Pure Health Turmeric capsules
- 2large bananas (mashed)
- In a mixing bowl combine almond and chickpea flour, baking powder, salt, seeds and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- In a blender mix the content of your turmeric capsules with the almond milk.
- Pour the blended turmeric and mashed banana into the dry ingredients and whip the batter nicely.
- Warm your pan and pour around 2 tbsp at a time, spreading gently into round shape. Let them cook until golden. These pancakes are very soft – if you’d like them to be firmer then just leave them out at room temperature for longer when they come out.
- Top it with cream, fruits, maple syrup, nuts and seeds of your choice.
Enjoy and please let us know what you think if you make them.